Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Attorney Jacqueline Goodman has an overwhelming passion for civil liberties as they relate to criminal law. She firmly believes in the dignity of every human being, and this is inextricably linked to the quality of service she provides her clients.
Not only has Ms. Goodman dedicated her career to the field of criminal defense, but she has also dedicated her life to it. Being accused of a crime can put a person in one of the darkest times of their life, and Ms. Goodman exists to meet these people in their distress and provide the best possible defense on their behalf.
Why work with Attorney Goodman?
- Rated 10.0 Superb on Avvo
- 2012 Avvo Clients’ Choice Attorney for Criminal Defense
- Over 20 years of experience
- Only represents criminal defense cases
- Admitted to argue cases in the United States Supreme Court, something very few attorneys can claim
Putting Her Clients Rights Ahead of Her Career
One of the best examples of this is Ms. Goodman’s representation of the Muslim Student Union, the “Irvine 11.” These students were arrested and charged all for exercising their 1st Amendment rights in protesting against the Israeli… Read More